We’re Pittsburgh’s Best Choice When You Need New Heating Installation
If you’re planning to replace your broken heating system, or you want to upgrade to a newer, more energy-efficient model, you’ll want help from a knowledgable source. Call us at Pittsburgh’s Best Plumbing, Heating & Air to speak with one of our heating experts. We will offer a recommendation that will work for your home and meet your family’s needs. We provide our own line of HVAC units built to work with the Pittsburgh area’s climate and to keep your home comfortable.
Reasons for Heating System Replacement
- The system is over 15 years old and you want a system that runs more efficiently.
- The unit needs a major repair that is cost prohibitive.
- It’s loud and noisy and doesn’t keep your home warm consistently.
- You want to save money on utilities with a newer, more energy-efficient model.
Types of Heating Systems
We can install most types of heating systems, including:
- Gas Furnaces
- Electric Furnaces
- Wall Heaters
- Floor Heaters
- Hot Water Radiant Systems
- Forced Air Heating Systems
- Propane Heat
A new heating system is a big investment, so you will want to make sure it lasts. We have preventative maintenance programs to keep your new heating system running efficiently. We recommended a maintenance appointment before the colder months so you can rest assured that your heat will work properly in those winter months when you need it most.