Enjoy The Best Tasting Water
From Pittsburgh’s Best
Having cleaner, better tasting water in your home is as easy as calling Pittsburgh’s Best Plumbing, Heating & Air to install a water filtration system. We offer several options to meet the needs of you and your family, including water softeners and reverse osmosis systems. We can also install a whole house water filtration system so you can have great tasting, chlorine free water from every faucet, bath and shower in your house.
There are many signs that indicate a problem with the water in your home. It could be heavily chlorinated, or you could have hard water, which has a high mineral count.
- The water has a bad or odd taste.
- The water smells like rotten eggs.
- You don’t feel clean after taking a shower.
- There are brown or red stains around the drains.
- Soap scum builds up easily in the tub.
- Your dishes still have residue on them after being washed.
- Your pipes seem to get clogged easily.
- Clean laundry doesn’t smell or feel fresh.
- You or a family member have unexplained skin issues.
- Your appliances wear out quickly.
If you experience any of these problems, or just want to have clean water available straight from the tap, call Pittsburgh’s Best to learn more about adding a filtration system to your home so you can protect your family from potential contaminants.