Experienced Pittsburgh Plumbers Ready To Tackle Your Sewer Issues
If you need sewer repair, you need the experienced professionals at Pittsburgh’s Best Plumbing, Heating & Air. An issue with your sewer can have unpleasant and sometimes devastating effects that need to be addressed right away to avoid costly damages to your home and landscape.
Signs You May Need Sewer Repair
- Frequent clogs in the drain.
- Sinks and tub that are slow to drain.
- Toilet that backs up often, or seems clogged.
- Bubbling sounds when the toilet the flushed.
- Sewage odors in the yard or home.
- Soggy patches of grass when it hasn’t rained.
- Standing water in areas of the basement or yard.
Reasons For Sewer Problems
There are several reasons a sewer line may need to be repaired or replaced, including rusty or damaged pipes that don’t allow sewage to flow through, a tree root that has blocked a cracked pipe, or blockages caused by grease from the kitchen sink or paper products that were flushed down the toilet.